Style Switcher

Predefined Colors

Heavy metals Raises Risk of Electromagnetic Sensitivity

Electromagnetic Sensitivity

  • Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from cell phones, cell phone towers, wireless Internet, power lines, household electrical wiring and more can trigger serious symptoms, including headaches, fatigue and confusion, in people who are electrosensitive
  • There are a number of factors that influence the degree to which you may be affected by EMFs, and your level of heavy metal toxicity is likely one of them
  • Heavy metals in your brain also act as micro-antennas, concentrating and increasing reception of EMF radiation
  • Any kind of metal implants and/or amalgam (silver) tooth fillings will significantly increase reception of microwaves, and the mircrocurrents from cell phones and other ambient fields

By Dr. Mercola

Electomagnetic fields (EMFs) are all around us, no matter where you live these days. They emanate from power lines, televisions, household electrical wiring, appliances and microwaves.

They come from cell phones, cell phone towers and wireless Internet connections.

It is estimated that 3-8 percent of populations in developed countries experience serious electrohypersensitivity symptoms, while 35 percent experience mild symptoms, according to Dr. Thomas Rau, medical director of the world-renowned Paracelsus Clinic in Switzerland.1

There are a number of factors that influence the degree to which you may be affected by EMFs.

For example, your body weight, body-mass index, bone density, and water and electrolyte levels can alter the conductivity and biological reactivity to EMFs. Heavy metals in your brain also act as micro-antennas, concentrating and increasing reception of EMF radiation.

How Heavy Metal Toxicity May Make Electrohypersensitivity Worse

The issue of heavy metal toxicity in relation to electromagnetic toxicity may be one of the most significant. According to Dr. Yoshiaki Omura’s research, the more your system is contaminated with heavy metals from silver amalgam fillings, eating contaminated fish, living downstream from coal burning power plants and so forth, the more your body becomes a virtual antenna that actually concentrates radiation, making it far more destructive.2

And as noted by Theresa Dale, PhD, CCN, NP:3

Heavy metals can weaken our field through their frequency outputs by modulating compatible frequency components of the body resulting in a weakening of the field thereby causing unhealthy biochemical changes. If you have accumulated toxic metals in your brain, and since your brain is an antenna, you can actually receive more cell phone radiation, which in turn can cause the microbes in your system to overreact and create more potent mycotoxins.

This can create a never-ending vicious cycle between the microbes and metals in your body and your exposure to electromagnetic fields, which can lead to hypersensitivity. I have seen that a high percentage of illness including chronic infections are caused, and/or aggravated, by electromagnetic field exposure. Then chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and other chronic pain syndromes can easily develop or worsen.”

Likewise, any kind of metal implants and/or amalgam (silver) tooth fillings will significantly increase reception of microwaves, and the mircrocurrents from cell phones and other ambient fields. In case you’re wondering how to detect electrohypersensitivity, the five most common symptoms are:

  1. Skin itch/rash/flushing/burning, and/or tingling
  2. Confusion/poor concentration, and/or memory loss
  3. Fatigue and weakness
  4. Headache
  5. Chest pain and heart problems
Posted in Cell Towers, Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity, EMF-home-inspection, Nashville Tennessee Home inspectionsTagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment